Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In HIS Presence...

So, I have somehow slipped out of flowing in His Glory in the past week... instead of going where the Spirit leads, I keep getting into the "alright, I'm gonna go this way, Lord is this correct?"... this is what is known as 本末倒置 (a.k.a. getting the order wrong). Was reminded last night that one really needs to be led by the Spirit and not go wandering off the path and then turn around to see if God is still around. Just when your walk with Him undergoes a turnaround....

the enemy will try to distract and cause one to take one's eyes off Jesus and focus on the "not-so-nice" situations at hand.

I need more joy at work and i guess, productivity n efficiency too... really, just for one particular project. Contrary to all the "not-so-nice" thoughts that the accuser places on my mind.... I must stand on the truth and know that God places me here to be a blessing to my boss and n with His help and by His grace, I WILL do just that!!! hopefully, at some point, i don't need to step out of the office for a breather and look for oppty/place to just scream to let the frustrations out.... It's not easy just focussing on Him and not let "stuff" get to u...

but I'M PRAYING..... n BELIEVING!

nao

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com