Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Homesick

When we give our lives to the Lord... can one not be Homesick?

When we have tasted how wonderfully good the Lord is... can one not seek to be with the One always?

But the flesh is weak and there's imperfect fellowship... .

Wouldn't it be glorious when we see the face of Jesus?

Wouldn't it be glorious when we truly can worship Him and adore Him every single moment, forever more...

The day when praises abound from all around will come...

I close my eyes and I see Your Face,
if Home is where my heart is, then I'm out of place.
Lord won't you give me strength to make it through somehow,
I've never been more Homesick than now.

What can I say?... I miss Home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i miss Home too.

Ok, tonight will try to take myself Home again. Just that this time will try to drink not one but two cans of coke!

=)

Szezeng

3:30 pm  
Blogger cy said...

my skin tingles when i read "wouldn't it be glorious when we see the face of Jesus and truly worship Him and adore Him every single moment forever more..."

i feel homesick too. very much, in fact. yet at the same time am enjoying the abundance of life on earth too. very much, also. simply because this abundance is from Him, our Father in Heaven, King of the Universe.

weiwen once told me something which till today i can still tear at the thought of it.

she said that sometimes she just yearns and yearns to be home with our Lord, especailly so when she feels abit tired...tired of life on earth. but everytime during alter call in church she looks at those who go up to the front to receive from Jesus the gift of everlasting life, she knows that they are the reason He is delaying bringing us, his bride, back, even though He yearns for us much much more than we can every yearn for Him.

that great and unmeasurable love of God!

7:56 pm  
Blogger Nao said...

a good reminder my dear sista... while we miss Home, we must not forget to appreciate the great work that God is doing on Earth n to pray that His Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven... for the righteous remnant (which really is all Christians since we are all righteous in Christ), God has assured us of His protection n guidance, that truly we may lead an abundant life, even on Earth.

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com