Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thanksgiving

For the first time on Tuesday night, I sensed in my spirit that the enemy would attack me spiritually during the last week of my work in EDB. I just prayed till peace was restored that my spirit is established in the victory that I know we have in Christ.

Last night, for the first time in a while, I stayed in office till 11ish to prepare for a presentation that I was gonna give at a co.'s customers' event this morning. Largest sales pitch crowd yet, and hence was quite stressed. This morning, I thank God for the conviction to open my bible and not practice my presentation. For there in Ephesians was Paul asking the church to pray for him that he may boldly speak the gospel. The boldness in public speaking I pray the Lord will put to good use in spreading HIs good name.

I thought the presentation was so-so but divine favor made it a success. Praises all round, including from my immediate boss, and I know that glory can only go to Jesus. What can I say, I really don't deserve it but He freely gives. The SVP of the co. and the Dir for Sales in Asia separately made me job offers to join the co. (my first job offer from co. ) But of course, when I told them that there's a couple hundred thousand bond that needs to be paid for ... they told me to keep them in mind when I have abt a year left in my bond... =)

God is amazing... even on my way to Shangri-la for the event, He warmed me up with a delightful conversation with the cab driver abt Him. The uncle had many questions abt X'tianity, did Jesus really resurrect? can God really hear all prayers at one time? I don't know enough to give him very coherent answers but do pray that the seed that was sown will be greatly multiplied. He has a x'tian wife, so perhaps God will work through her.

At the very beginning, I was to start work on Apr 3rd at KPMG and I thought I could go to the US for 2 weeks after my Cambodia trip. then I found out that I had to start work on Mar 27th, before the end of EDB's FY. but 2 days ago, after a quick call to my HR, God gave my leave back and I now can start on Apr 3rd again (they just transfer me over to KPMG on 1 Apr but I start on 3rd). bottomline, God doesn't want me to make the trip to the US yet... i could sense it in my spirit but tried to get tics anyways, and all the good priced tics are already unavailable. =)
so now looking to make a trip to Klang again to visit my cousins and hang out. then chill for a little bit more before I start work.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SATheologies said...

wa.... testimony!

ok, have fun at klang. guess u would visit the bak kut teh stall again.

=)

9:54 am  
Blogger Nao said...

haha... likely. think they really want to bring me to this megamall for shopping... we ran out of time the last time...

10:57 am  
Blogger SATheologies said...

ohh.. the megamall.. well get me a souvenir..buy me the Klang air!! hehe

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com