Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Enlargement of Love...

So, I was riding the bus back last night after a wonderful massage... and just listening to Passion 06 CD "Everything Glorious"... what can I say, absolutely glorious album that takes u right into the heart of worship.

and at some point, I became very aware that the Lord was performing something supernatural in my spirit... He was enlarging my wineskin, literally, stretching it and stretching it, it was so streched out that I thought it was going to tear. Have u ever been physically torn in many directions? that was kind of what it felt... I felt so stretched that I thought I would just burst apart and it was getting difficult to breathe. Though stretched, the wineskin, however, was not filled, it did contain some wine, but nowhere close to filling the stretched wineskin.

Even as I am pondering and writing this blog, God is revealing and explaining the meaning of that encounter with Him...

1) the wineskin was the container to contain gifts from God... but specifically for this instance, God was speaking to me about love... about containing the Love from God...

2) God had supernaturally enlarged the capacity of the wineskin to contain more of His love... it's not just about receiving more love from God, but to know that the capacity of the wineskin is now much, much larger... the filling will be progressive but the capacity has been enlarged... when the wineskin is small, one could easily be content with just receiving a little from the Lord thinking that if the wineskin is full, it's sufficient ... now that the capacity is enlarged, greater will be the appetite, greater will be the amount that is poured in by the Lord...

3) where the provision is great, the supply will also be great, and the risk of running out (or burning out) will also be much lower. so the Lord will enlarge the container to contain His love, that there will a greater capacity to love. A greater capacity to love the Lord; a greater capacity to love man; a greater capacity to love and attend to not just one thing or one person, but a greater capacity to shower God's love in the many areas that the Lord will be leading me to.

The Lord truly is amazing and I pray that you will come to also experience the great Love of the Father.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com