Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ALIVE

The Lord is my Shepherd,
the Lord is my Strength,
the Lord is my tower of refuge,
the Rock on which I stand.

To Him I will run,
to Him I will hide,
to Him I will sing my praises,
& to Him I'll raise my banner high.

To the Lord we'll raise our voices,
to the Lord we'll lift our eyes,
to the Lord we'll life our burdens,
& to the Lord our praises arise.

The Lord will grant our wishes,
the Lord is help in time,
the Lord will give us presents,
He whispers, & we're alive.

Our spirits rise to join His,
our spirits soar on high,
our spirits unite with His love,
& in Him, is everlasting life.

O Lord, U r my refuge,
o Lord, U gave me life,
o Lord, Ur voice sustains me,
& Ur breath, it give me life.

& so to U I'll run,
& in U I will abide,
Forever my Beloved,
I am Urs and U r mine...

My soul it rejoices in Thee
--- my Spirit, my Strength, my Life...
I will sing praises only to Thee
--- forever, till the day I die.

My Lord, my Lord, my Redeemer,
in U, I am ALIVE...

No voice, no face, no life
--- comes close to Ur eyes on mine,
& till I see Ur face in heaven,
In U alone... I'll abide.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com