Sunday, May 21, 2006

Homely;Heart @ Expo

So we had our first performance at Bel'Air's 10th year anniversary dinner... opening act...

I have not been in an environment where they promote wealth so much... but they are the main sponsor for ODT and I dance for ODT's YAPP... am going to have to think hard about my continued participation... neways, here are some pics... n thought I would also include the poster...


Well, am performing at 8pm on May 26-28 and then again on June 11. so drop by if u have time... it's at Stadium Green (beside Indoor Stadium)
(7 perf + Yvonne)


(Me n Peisi... one of the few humans that r tinier than me!)








(Me n LayTeng... missie who's getting married next year...)









(Me n Jia... Missie who loves GuilinGao...)









(the gentlemen... Shouyi... n Rabian... i think, i really mean boyzzz.......... they r in their teens!!)





(too excited abt food, so Ah-Bian got changed already)







hopefully... u didn't notice all the blue-blacks... =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cy said...

hey...u look great! i know we just met up like couple wks back..but i feel i miss ya already. =P

so sorrie i haven't been able to watch your dances. please know that u always have my full support (spiritual, not moral!)...

so yes, my dear sista, soar higher!! not just on stage but in our everyday walk with our bridegroom Christ.

7:47 pm  
Blogger Nao said...

Amen!! the beautiful thing is when I am soaring with Christ, it is He that enables me to soar to great heights on eagle wings... journey that's exciting yet restful at the same time.

catch up soon!

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com